[img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
By unknown reasons, my body is holding extreme ammounts of static electricity today. I was trying to touch the nose of a female coworker and....ZAP !!!!
There was a big noise and visible discharge that make her felt down. Lucky she was unharmed but now I fear my power, can I use it for good or evil ??? [img]eek.gif[/img]
[img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img]
oohooh EVIL [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
Now the girls are afraid of touching me.....
It's the drawback of been a powerfull creature
Evil ?
Hummm, let's see...
-MM4 showing the finger at people's face
"Behold my might !!!"
ZAP !!!
i'm not afraid [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No ?? [img]confused.gif[/img]Originally posted by Mortitia:
i'm not afraid [img]eek.gif[/img]
Let's try a kiss......hold to something !!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
dont think mort will fall for that one [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*grabs metal pole* [img]wink.gif[/img]
Out of curiousity... why were you trying to touch the nose of a female co-worker? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose...
Bookmarks